How to clean your sneakers
At Bascket, we have worked hard to make the sneaker cleaning process accessible to everyone. It is important not to wait too long before cleaning your sneakers to avoid stains and dirt getting too deep in the materials.
Here is the methodology we have perfected over countless sneakers.
Remember to always test the product on a small area first.
Today, there are many different types of materials used in sneakers.
From leather to suede, through plastic or corduroy, every material has its own cleaning procedure. For example, suede and nubuck have a different cleaning method than mesh and canvas.
Find below a list of cleaning guides for specific materials:
- How to clean leather, vegan leather, synthetic leather and other leather sneakers
- How to clean suede and nubuck sneakers
- How to clean mesh sneakers
- How to clean canvas sneakers
- How to clean knit sneakers (Primeknit, Flyknit...)
- How to clean plastics on sneakers
- How to clean corduroy sneakers
Feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com.
We will come back to you as soon as possible.